Our team conducted a study of 55429 reviews for and selected the finest ones. We chose to share only the most enjoyable products from our collection so that you can make an informed choice. It was difficult to select from thousands of items available online. However, we tried to choose the best 100hz Gaming Monitor.
Comparison Chart for 100hz Gaming Monitor
50760 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the 100hz Gaming Monitor in this article.
|1||Asus TUF Gaming VG35VQ 35” Curved HDR Monitor 100Hz Uwqhd (3440 X 1440) 1ms FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI USB HDR10||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Acer EI292CUR Pbmiipx 29" 1200R 21:9 Curved Full HD UltraWide 2560 x 1080 Radeon FreeSync Gaming Monitor||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Pixio PX275C Prime 27 inch WQHD 1440p 100Hz Edge to Edge Bezel Less Design USB Type C Displayport Alt Mode and 65W Charging Laptop IPS HDR FreeSync 27 inch Productivity Gaming Monitor||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|4||ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor - 34 inch class (35 Inch) - 21:9 QHD (3440 X 1440) - 100Hz - HDR - FreeSync||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||VIOTEK GFV22CB Ultra-Compact 22-Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor - 1080P Full-HD 5ms - G-Sync-Compatible FreeSync FPS/RTS - 2X HDMI 3.5mm DP - Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy (VESA)||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||MSI Non-Glare Ultrawide 21: 9 Screen 8ms 3440 X 1440 100Hz Freesync 3K Resolution 34" Curved Gaming Monitor (Optix MAG341CQ)||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Deco Gear 35" Curved Ultrawide E-LED WQHD Gaming Monitor||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Deco Gear DGVM29PB 29-Inch 2560x1080 100Hz VA Curved Gaming Monitor||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Sceptre New 22 Inch FHD LED Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Asus TUF Gaming VG35VQ 35” Curved HDR Monitor 100Hz Uwqhd 1ms FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI USB...
- Acer EI292CUR Pbmiipx 29" 1200R 21:9 Curved Full HD UltraWide 2560 x 1080 Radeon FreeSync Gaming Monitor...
- Pixio PX275C Prime 27 inch WQHD 1440p 100Hz Edge to Edge Bezel Less Design USB Type C Displayport Alt...
- ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA...
- BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor | 34 inch class | 100Hz | HDR | FreeSync...
- VIOTEK GFV22CB Ultra-Compact 22-Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080P Full-HD 5ms | G-Sync-Compatible FreeSync...
- MSI Non-Glare Ultrawide 21: 9 Screen 8ms 3440 X 1440 100Hz Freesync 3K Resolution 34" Curved Gaming Monitor...
- Deco Gear 35" Curved Ultrawide E-LED WQHD Gaming Monitor, 21:9 Aspect Ratio, Immersive 3440x1440 Resolution...
- Deco Gear DGVM29PB 29-Inch 2560x1080 100Hz VA Curved Gaming Monitor, 4ms Response Time, 3000:1 Contrast...
- Sceptre New 22 Inch FHD LED Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black E22 Series
1. Asus TUF Gaming VG35VQ 35” Curved HDR Monitor 100Hz Uwqhd (3440 X 1440) 1ms FreeSync Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI USB HDR10
- 35” curved 1800R (3440×1440) 21: 9 1800R curved 100Hz and 1ms (MPRT) HDR gaming monitor features Adaptive Sync/free Sync for a smooth gaming experience.
- Elmb technology enables motion blur reduction and adaptive Sync simultaneously for tear free, sharp game play.
- Marathon ready with Asus Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Exclusive GameVisual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI (V2.0) x2, USB 3.0 x2
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over exposing bright areas.
2. Acer EI292CUR Pbmiipx 29″ 1200R 21:9 Curved Full HD UltraWide 2560 x 1080 Radeon FreeSync Gaming Monitor
- 29.0″ Full HD (2560 x 1080) 1200R Curved Widescreen VA Gaming Monitor
- AMD FreeSync Technology | 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Refresh Rate: Up to 100Hz | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Pixel Pitch: 0.26595mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 2.0 Port and 1 x HDMI 1.4 Port (HDMI Cable Included)
3. Pixio PX275C Prime 27 inch WQHD 1440p 100Hz Edge to Edge Bezel Less Design USB Type C Displayport Alt Mode and 65W Charging Laptop IPS HDR FreeSync 27 inch Productivity Gaming Monitor
- 27 inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440p Productivity Hybrid Work From Home Gaming Monitor.
- 4 Side Bezel-less Edge to Edge IPS Panel Design, HDR, 350nit Brightness, HDR, 122% sRGB, 91% ARGB, 90% DCI-P3 Amazing Colors.
- 100Hz Refresh Rate, FreeSync (Range 48-100Hz @DisplayPort, 48-100Hz @HDMI, 48-100Hz @USB Type C), G-Sync compatible.
- USB Type C Displayport Alt Mode (Laptop must support Displayport Signal), 65W Charging (Simultaneously charge and display via USB Type C), 1000:1 Contrast Ratio.
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 100×100, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort (100Hz), 1 x HDMI (100Hz), 1 x USB-C (100Hz), 1 x Audio Out.
4. ASUS VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync ELMB Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920×1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space.
5. BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved Gaming Monitor - 34 inch class (35 Inch) - 21:9 QHD (3440 X 1440) - 100Hz - HDR - FreeSync
- PANORAMIC SCREEN: Immersive ultra wide 35″ curved monitor and 3440×1440 resolution with 1800R curvature, wide viewing angle, 21: 9 aspect ratio, ultra-slim bezel.
- PATENTED EYE-CARE FOR EXTENDED PLAY: Brightness Intelligence Plus uses a proprietary sensor to adapt screen brightness and color temperature to your in-room lighting.
- Ergonomic: Height/tilt adjustability
- Super speed connectivity: USB-C one-cable connectivity enables SuperSpeed USB data transfer and 2K video delivery over a single cable, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.
- Lightning Fast: 100Hz refresh rate gives you the edge
- SMOOTH GAME PLAY: AMD Free Sync empowers intensely smooth gameplay, eliminating choppy tearing and broken frames, HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for clear, vivid images.
- Connectivity technology: usb type c
6. VIOTEK GFV22CB Ultra-Compact 22-Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor - 1080P Full-HD 5ms - G-Sync-Compatible FreeSync FPS/RTS - 2X HDMI 3.5mm DP - Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy (VESA)
- BIG GAINS, COMPACT SIZE — 1920 x 1080p monitor resolution.
- EXTREME SPACE SAVER — Intelligently designed to maximize desk space and give you more room to play.
- GAME-WINNING FEATURES — AMD FreeSync and G-SYNC compatibility for liquid-smooth action.
- CONNECTIONS FOR DAYS — With a 3.
- EVERY SEAT = THE BEST SEAT — Our updated stand is every bit as stable as it is unique.
7. MSI Non-Glare Ultrawide 21: 9 Screen 8ms 3440 X 1440 100Hz Freesync 3K Resolution 34″ Curved Gaming Monitor (Optix MAG341CQ)
- 34″ Lcd panel LED backlight (3440 x 1440 WQHD)
- 100Hz refresh rate – Display without after image
- 1800R curve panel design – most suitable for human eyes
- 8ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Wide view Angle – 178 。visible
- 100 hertz
8. Deco Gear 35″ Curved Ultrawide E-LED WQHD Gaming Monitor
- STEP UP YOUR GAME – The Deco Gear DGVIEW201 35” 3440 x 1440 Curved Ultrawide E-LED Monitor immerses you in a high end viewing experience, bringing your games, multimedia, and browsing to an entirely different level.
- A REAL CURVE APPEAL – This monitor features a 35” 1800R screen with enhanced resolution and brightness, brining premium visuals and popping colors right to the peripherals of your vision.
- COLORFUL DISPLAY – The display brings to life over 16.
- GET CONNECTED – This curved behemoth also brings 3 HDMI ports to the table, along with a Display Port video input and audio output.
- FEATURE PACKED – Save up to 6 different user profiles to use with specific games or as viewing settings for multiple individuals.
9. Deco Gear DGVM29PB 29-Inch 2560×1080 100Hz VA Curved Gaming Monitor
- HIGH DEFINITION COLORS – This 29-inch monitor accurately displays 16.
- FAST REFRESH RATE – A 100 Hz refresh rate displays smooth motion and helps cut down on blur, distortion, and jerky movement.
- WORK OR PLAY LONGER – Featuring a R1200 curvature, curved monitors naturally reduce eye strain and fatigue.
- GET MORE DONE – Widescreen monitors make task management simple and easy.
- FIND THE RIGHT FIT – The included monitor stand features height adjustment to help find the most comfortable viewing experience.
10. Sceptre New 22 Inch FHD LED Monitor 75Hz 2X HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers
- 75Hz Refresh Rate: With 75Hz refresh rate, images change faster and smoother than the standard, reducing screen tearing.
- Fast Response Time: Fast response times reduce ghosting & blurring while transitioning pixels, always keeping the enemy & terrain precisely in focus during chaotic moments.
- Adaptive Sync: Adaptive Sync is a technology that closes the gap between the graphics card’s and the monitor’s refresh rates, eliminating image tearing and stuttering in the process.
- Built-in Speakers: Perfectly suited to work & gaming settings, built-in speakers deliver robust & smooth audio while saving space on your desk.
- Blue Light Shift: Blue Light Shift reduces blue light, allowing you to comfortably work, watch, or play applications without straining your eyes.
- FPS-RTS Game Modes: FPS and RTS are Sceptre’s custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience.
The Ultimate Buying Guide For 100hz Gaming Monitor.
Buying a 100hz Gaming Monitor is an experience that has changed over the years. What used to be a simple process has become rather complicated. With so many factors to consider, it can be hard to choose what's right for you and your needs. That is why we've put together this buying guide, which will hopefully make the process of buying the new 100hz Gaming Monitor easier for you!
How many features do I need?
The first thing to consider when buying a 100hz Gaming Monitor is how many features do you really need? There are so many features available in today's tools that it can be hard to know what you really need. Do you need all the bells and whistles or is a simple tool good enough? You should start by deciding what features are essential for your business.
The next step is to decide which of the features that you need are really important to you. Will those extra features make your life easier or will they add unnecessary complexity? This can be a difficult decision because you have to be honest with yourself.
If the feature that you are considering is something that you think would be nice to have, but will not really help your life in any significant way, then it is probably a good idea to pass on it. However, if you think that having this feature will make your life easier or more efficient, then by all means go for it. It may cost a little bit more, but sometimes it is worth it.
If there are two different models that have almost identical features, but one is more expensive than the other, then you will want to take a close look at them both and figure out which one has better quality. This may not always be obvious, so you will need to make your best guess as to which one will last longer or work better.
Size and Weight:
When it comes to size, the general rule is that the bigger the better. This is especially true if you plan on using your new for backpacking or other activities where space and weight are a concern. The most common sizes for these kinds of 100hz Gaming Monitor are between 0.5 ounces and 2 pounds.
Of course, this isn't always the case, so make sure to take your own needs into account when choosing what size you want to buy. Some of them can be as small as the size of a smartphone, while others can weigh up to 8 pounds. It all depends on what you need it for.
We hope this article has helped you figure out what is the best 100hz Gaming Monitor to suit your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so that we can stay connected.