Our team conducted a study of 55429 reviews for and selected the finest ones. We chose to share only the most enjoyable products from our collection so that you can make an informed choice. It was difficult to select from thousands of items available online. However, we tried to choose the best 120mm Radiator Fan.
Comparison Chart for 120mm Radiator Fan
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 120mm Radiator Fan after analyzing 63633 reviews.
|1||Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F038-PL12BU-A||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB 360mm - RL-KRZ73-R1 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER RGB 2 120mm Radiator Fans (3 Included)||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 RGB Square Frame Fan||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM chromax.Black.swap||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Thermaltake ToughFan 12 High Static Pressure 2000 PWM||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin LightingFan||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||ID-COOLING XF-12025-RGB-TRIO-SNOW 120mm Case Fan 12V 4PIN RGB Fan PWM Fan for CPU Cooler/Radiator/PC Chassis MB Sync RGB (Remote Control Included)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1700 RPM 120mm, Grey
- Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration...
- NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB 360mm RL-KRZ73-R1 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Customizable LCD Display Improved Pump...
- Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 RGB Square Frame Fan, RGB 4-Pin Customizable LEDs, Air Balance Curve Blade...
- Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin 120mm, Black
- Thermaltake ToughFan 12 High Static Pressure 2000 PWM, Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub, Gen.2 Hydraulic Bearing...
- Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan 2-Pack, Dual Pack
- Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin LightingFan, 24 Independently LEDS, PWM Static...
- Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM 120mm, Black
- ID-COOLING XF-12025-RGB-TRIO-SNOW 120mm Case Fan 12V 4PIN RGB Fan PWM Fan for CPU Cooler/Radiator/PC Chassis...
1. Noctua NF-P12 redux-1700 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P12 high-end 120x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Pressure-optimised blade design with outstanding quietness of operation: high static pressure and strong CFM for air-based CPU coolers, water cooling radiators or low-noise chassis ventilation.
- 1700rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
2. Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Blue High Static Pressure 120mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F038-PL12BU-A
- Concentrated Compression Blade (CCB) for high-static pressure of demanding applications such as radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner weaker circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress the air.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, the frame is designed to work with the CCB to reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound.
- Hydraulic Bearing/Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise and improves efficiency.
- Anti-vibration Mounting System: In-mold injection anti-vibration rubber pads provide hassle-free usage for 80% protection coverage, including all four corners.
- Inlet and outlet temp. are 49℃ and 44.5℃ in respective, △T= 4.5℃.
3. NZXT Kraken Z73 RGB 360mm – RL-KRZ73-R1 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Customizable LCD Display – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER RGB 2 120mm Radiator Fans (3 Included)
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BATTLESTATION: With a bright, 2.
- STAY IN CONTROL: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated* to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
- VIVID AND SILENT: Dramatic lighting effects complement your system with the addition of included Aer RGB 2 fans.
4. Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 V2 RGB Square Frame Fan
- RGB Lighting: Signature cooling performance with an RGB design: a perfect choice for all of the users wanting lighting effects that are fully customizable.
- New Blade Design: Revised curve blade design to improve airflow and air pressure.
- Enhanced Fan Frame: Enhanced frame structure, reducing turbulent flow noise increase efficiency
- Sealed Bearing Structure: Sealed and secured fan bearing, preventing dust and lubricating oil leakage while increasing the fan’s operation stability and life span.
5. Noctua NF-A12x25 PWM chromax.Black.swap
- Premium quiet fan, 120x120x25mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 2000 RPM, max. 22.6 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Next-gen A-series design combines high airflow and high static pressure performance, ideal both as a case fan and for CPU coolers, watercooling radiators and AIO liquid cooling systems.
- State-of-the-art engineering (AAO frame, Flow Acceleration Channels, record tight 0.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM motherboard fan headers, 450-2000rpm speed range (near silent at idle, powerful under load).
6. Thermaltake ToughFan 12 High Static Pressure 2000 PWM
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
7. Corsair ML120, 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation Fan (2-Pack)
- Magnetic Bearing: harnesses magnetic Levitation technology to provide lower noise, higher performance, and a longer lifespan.
- Custom rotor design: Delivers the perfect balance between high static pressure and high airflow, operating flawlessly in the most challenging environments.
- Extensive control range: a 2, 000 RPM control range gives you total control between silence and absolute performance.
8. Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo 3in1 Duo-Ring ARGB 3-Pin LightingFan
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect
- Performance Engineered Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow.
- Silent Cooling Technology Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.
- PWM Fan Controly, Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1 800 rpm minimizing noise or maximizing air flow.
- Certified Compatibility Compatible with most of Addressable RGB capable motherboards Aura Mystic Light and Polychome Sync.
- Wired ARGB controller Color can be adjusted with just a touch of a button without the need for software.
- Included 3 MF120 Halo 120mm fans, plus Wired ARGB controller
9. Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 120x120x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with Focused Flow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency.
- 12V 3000rpm model (43.
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection.
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection.
10. ID-COOLING XF-12025-RGB-TRIO-SNOW 120mm Case Fan 12V 4PIN RGB Fan PWM Fan for CPU Cooler/Radiator/PC Chassis MB Sync RGB (Remote Control Included)
- PWM fan】The PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 700 rpm to 1, 800 rpm, minimizing noise, or maximizing airflow.
- Two-way RGB Control】The RGB lighting can sync with the motherboard, a wired RGB controller is included for non-RGB motherboards for customizing colors.
- Compatibility】The standard 120X120X25mm cooling fan is designed to match the CPU cooler, CPU water cooler, pc case, etc.
- Superior Build Quality】High quality fan blades and frame built-in extremely even light diffuser.
- Easy Installation】Standard 12V 4pin RGB header to Motherboard RGB header
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 120mm Radiator Fan currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 120mm Radiator Fan based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 120mm Radiator Fan before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 120mm Radiator Fan they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 120mm Radiator Fan, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 120mm Radiator Fan before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 120mm Radiator Fan will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 120mm Radiator Fan if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 120mm Radiator Fan on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.