You can trust our selection for 140mm Radiator Fans Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54914 reviews for 140mm Radiator Fans and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 140mm Radiator Fans where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for 140mm Radiator Fans.
Comparison Chart for 140mm Radiator Fans
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 140mm Radiator Fans after analyzing 54914 reviews.
|1||NZXT Kraken X63 280mm - RL-KRX63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Rotating Infinity Mirror Design - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm - RL-KRZ63-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - Customizable LCD Display - Improved Pump - Powered by CAM V4 - RGB Connector - Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14WT-A White||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB Series High Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case Radiator Fan CL-F043-PL14SW-B||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||NZXT AER P - RF-AP140-FP - 140mm - Winglet Designed Fan Blades - Fluid Dynamic Bearings - PWM Static Pressure Fans - Gaming Computer Fan||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm Fan||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- NZXT Kraken X63 280mm RL-KRX63-01 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Rotating Infinity Mirror Design Improved Pump...
- NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm RL-KRZ63-01 AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler Customizable LCD Display Improved Pump Powered...
- Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler...
- Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator...
- Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting...
- Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB Series High Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case Radiator Fan CL-F043-PL14SW-B...
- Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1500 RPM 140mm, Grey
- NZXT AER P RF-AP140-FP 140mm Winglet Designed Fan Blades Fluid Dynamic Bearings PWM Static Pressure Fans...
- Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm Fan, PWM 300-1800RPM, Quiet Case/Radiator Fan, Single Pack
- Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs...
1. NZXT Kraken X63 280mm – RL-KRX63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Rotating Infinity Mirror Design – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – AER P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- DESIGN: With a re-designed cap and larger infinity mirror ring LED, the new Kraken X allows for adjusting the orientation of the pump head to fit without affecting the direction of the logo.
- BIGGER AND BRIGHTER: 10% bigger infinitty mirror cap allows for more vivid RGB and a rotating cap accommodates re-orienting the logo no matter the direction the cooler is installed.
- BETTER CONTROL: Full CAM integration allows you to manage your Kraken’s performance with precision
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE: The Aer P radiator fans feature a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
2. NZXT Kraken Z63 280mm – RL-KRZ63-01 – AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler – Customizable LCD Display – Improved Pump – Powered by CAM V4 – RGB Connector – Aer P 140mm Radiator Fans (2 Included)
- Customize Your Battlestation: With a bright, 2.
- Stay In Control: CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC with simple-to-use, intuitive controls, you can manage your Kraken’s performance and appearance with ease.
- Incredible Performance: Featuring a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearings, they deliver silent operation, long-term reliability, and powerful cooling performance.
- Simple Installation: With the fully programmable display, the pump can be rotated to fit the needs of your motherboard without affecting the direction of the logo or image.
- CPU Compatibility : Intel LGA: 1200, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066.
3. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance.
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build.
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation.
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise.
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface.
- Compatible Sockets: Intel LGA 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066 and AMD AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, FM2, sTR4, sTRX4.
- Compatible with the new Intel LGA1700 with purchase of CW-8960091 spare part
4. Thermaltake TOUGHFAN 14 Black PWM 500~2000rpm-controlled high Static Pressure 140mm Circular Radiator Fan with with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling
- Unparalleled Cooling Performance: The TOUGHFAN is a PWM controlled fan which is designed to perform at a maximum operating speed of up to 2000 RPM allowing unparalleled cooling performance.
- Exceptional Blade Design: Featuring extreme tensile strength and low thermal expansion coefficient materials, the fan blade is built with special liquid crystal polymer (LCP), a compound which minimizes vibration when the fan is operating at full speed.
- Metal-Reinforced Motor Hub: The TOUGHFAN’s center is constructed with a full steel motor hub providing enhanced stability and durability.
- The 2nd Generation Hydraulic Bearing: The 2nd generation hydraulic bearing incorporates a new shaft design with inside etches allowing preservation of lubricant on both sides whilst reducing noise during operation.
5. Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14WT-A White
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance.
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
6. Thermaltake Riing 14 RGB Series High Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case Radiator Fan CL-F043-PL14SW-B
- RGB LED with 256 unique colors. Air flow 51.15 CFM. Noise level 19.0 decibels
- Patented circular LED Ring
- Hydraulic Bearing Low Noise Design
- Concentrated Compression Blades
- Anti Vibration Mounting System
7. Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM
- High performance cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max.
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users.
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation.
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle).
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.
8. NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust.
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
9. Scythe Kaze Flex 140mm Fan
- 140mm PC fan with standard mounting space, the fan is ideal for computer case ventilation and water cooling radiator.
- Sealed Precision Fluid Dynamic Bearing: the bearing and the spindle are made of high quality compressed metal and are lubricated by a special oil film resistant to temperatures of up to 250C° / 480F°.
- Included antivibration rubber pads covering each corner of frame.
- Newly designed blade and frame contribute high airflow with low noise, ideal thermal fan for computer case and CPU cooler/heatsink.
- Connector: 4-Pin, Dimension: 140x140x25mm, Fan speed: 300±200~1800±10% RPM, Airflow: 16.
10. Thermaltake Pure 14 ARGB 5V Motherboard Sync/Analog Controller 16.8 Million Colors 9 Addressable LEDs 140mm Hydraulic Bearing Case/Radiator Fan
- Synchronized your gaming station – Control fan lighting with select 5V addressable RGB motherboards.
- Analog ARGB controller – low-profile controller included for users without RGB Cable motherboards.
- Rgb LED Ring – Nine 16.
- 9 fan blade design – designed for balanced air flow and static pressure, Perfect for case or radiator applications.
- Cooling expansion – maintain unified LED lighting when pairing with the water 3.
The Ultimate Buying Guide For 140mm Radiator Fans.
Buying a 140mm Radiator Fans is an experience that has changed over the years. What used to be a simple process has become rather complicated. With so many factors to consider, it can be hard to choose what's right for you and your needs. That is why we've put together this buying guide, which will hopefully make the process of buying the new 140mm Radiator Fans easier for you!
How many features do I need?
The first thing to consider when buying a 140mm Radiator Fans is how many features do you really need? There are so many features available in today's tools that it can be hard to know what you really need. Do you need all the bells and whistles or is a simple tool good enough? You should start by deciding what features are essential for your business.
The next step is to decide which of the features that you need are really important to you. Will those extra features make your life easier or will they add unnecessary complexity? This can be a difficult decision because you have to be honest with yourself.
If the feature that you are considering is something that you think would be nice to have, but will not really help your life in any significant way, then it is probably a good idea to pass on it. However, if you think that having this feature will make your life easier or more efficient, then by all means go for it. It may cost a little bit more, but sometimes it is worth it.
If there are two different models that have almost identical features, but one is more expensive than the other, then you will want to take a close look at them both and figure out which one has better quality. This may not always be obvious, so you will need to make your best guess as to which one will last longer or work better.
Size and Weight:
When it comes to size, the general rule is that the bigger the better. This is especially true if you plan on using your new for backpacking or other activities where space and weight are a concern. The most common sizes for these kinds of 140mm Radiator Fans are between 0.5 ounces and 2 pounds.
Of course, this isn't always the case, so make sure to take your own needs into account when choosing what size you want to buy. Some of them can be as small as the size of a smartphone, while others can weigh up to 8 pounds. It all depends on what you need it for.
We hope this article has helped you figure out what is the best 140mm Radiator Fans to suit your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so that we can stay connected.