To help you find the best 23 Inch Monitor, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top 23 Inch Monitor. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
Comparison Chart for 23 Inch Monitor
Our team scanned 53155 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 23 Inch Monitor in this article.
|1||HP E23 G4 23" Business Full HD Monitor - 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display @ 60Hz - IPS (in Plane Switching) Technology - 5ms Response Time - 3-Sided Micro-Edge Bezel - Edge-lit||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology - 1ms - 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA ports)||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||HP EliteDisplay E233 23-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Silver (1FH46AA#ABA)||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Dell SE2422HX - 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Monitor with Comfortview (TUV-Certified)||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology - 1ms VRB - 75Hz Refresh - (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Lenovo ThinkVision T23i-20 23" (61F6MAT2US)||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|7||HP EliteDisplay E233 23 Inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor 2-Pack||9||Shop On Amazon|
|8||ASUS VS239H-P 23" Full HD 1920x1080 IPS HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Dell Professional P2317H 23" Screen LED-Lit Monitor||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Dell P Series 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (P2319H)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- HP E23 G4 23" Business Full HD Monitor 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display @ 60Hz IPS Technology 5ms Response...
- Acer SB230 Bbix 23" Full HD , Black...
- HP EliteDisplay E233 23-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Silver 1FH46AA#ABA
- Dell SE2422HX 23.8-inch FHD , 75Hz Refresh Rate, 16.7 Million Colors, Anti-Glare with 3H Hardness, Black...
- Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8" Full HD ,Black...
- Lenovo ThinkVision T23i-20 23" 61F6MAT2US, Full HD 1920 x 1080 IPS LED, 6ms, Black, LCD Monitor
- HP EliteDisplay E233 23 Inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor 2-Pack, FHD 1920 x 1080 1FH46A8#ABA
- ASUS VS239H-P 23" Full HD 1920x1080 IPS HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
- Dell Professional P2317H 23" Screen LED-Lit Monitor,Black
- Dell P Series 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor P2319H,Black
1. HP E23 G4 23″ Business Full HD Monitor – 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display @ 60Hz – IPS (in Plane Switching) Technology – 5ms Response Time – 3-Sided Micro-Edge Bezel – Edge-lit
- Number of Screens: 1
- Viewable Screen Size: 23″
- Screen Mode: 3-sided micro-edge
- Display Screen Type: Full HD
- Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
2. Acer SB230 Bbix 23″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms - 75Hz Refresh (HDMI & VGA ports)
- 23″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB
- Panel type: IPS. Brightness 250 nit
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA & 1 x audio port
3. HP EliteDisplay E233 23-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Silver (1FH46AA#ABA)
- Expand your productivity with uninterrupted views of one screen or many with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel that supports virtually seamless arrays.
- Get crisp visuals from any angle on the 1920 x 1080 Full HD resolution, 23″ diagonal IPS screen
- Find your most comfortable, productive position with adjustable tilt, height, swivel, and up to 150mm height adjustment settings.
- Work with your most frequently-used devices with VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort
- Connect your USB accessories right at the display with USB 3.0 ports
- 60 hertz
4. Dell SE2422HX – 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 16:9 Monitor with Comfortview (TUV-Certified)
- 23.8-inch Full HD monitors featuring three-sided slim bezels and a compact footprint.
- Minimize harmful blue light emissions to help reduce eye fatigue with Dell’s TUVcertified Comfort View feature.
- A built-in power supply unit and cable holder help to further reduce clutter.
- Save energy when your monitor is not in use with PowerNap.
- Eco-conscious packaging, this monitor is shipped Styrofoam-free.
5. Acer Nitro VG240Y bmiix 23.8″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 1ms VRB - 75Hz Refresh - (2 x HDMI Ports & 1 x VGA)
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS monitor
- Amd Radeon free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz Using HDMI port.Brightness:250 cd/m²
- Zero frame design | 1ms response time (VRB) | IPS panel | 2 speakers, 2 Watts per speaker
- Ports: 2 x HDMI 1. 4 Ports and 1 x VGA
6. Lenovo ThinkVision T23i-20 23″ (61F6MAT2US)
- UPC: 195042442601
- Weight: 16.350 lbs
- Package Weight: 7.394 kilograms
- Package Dimensions: 17.78 L x 59.69 H x 39.37 W (centimeters)
7. HP EliteDisplay E233 23 Inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor 2-Pack
- HP EliteDisplay E233 23 Inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor 2-Pack
- 1920 x 1080 Maximum Resolution, FHD Screen Mode
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x VGA, 3 x USB 3.0
- Display Features: Swivel, Tilt, Vesa Mount Compatible, Anti-glare, In plane switching, Language selection, LED Backlights, On-screen controls, Pivot rotation, Plug and Play, User programmable, Anti-static, Energy Star Certified.
- Standard Contrast Ratio: 1000:1; Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5000000:1
8. ASUS VS239H-P 23″ Full HD 1920×1080 IPS HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
- Slim Design 23-inch display with 1920×1080 resolution and AH-IPS technology with wide 178° viewing angles.
- Single Inputs of HDMI, D-sub and DVI with HDCP Supported and Quick 5ms Response Time
- Exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology automatically optimize image quality with intelligent color, brightness, contrast and sharpness.
- Compliance and Standards- Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, C-Tick, ErP, FCC, Gost-R, J-MOSS, PSB, RoHS, TCO6.
- 50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio dynamically enhances the display’s contrast to delivering lifelike images.
9. Dell Professional P2317H 23″ Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- 23- Inch LED – Backlit LCD Monitor, Widescreen 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Full HD (1080P) 1920×1080 at 60Hz, 6ms Response Time
- 1000 to 1 (typical) / 4 Million to 1 (Dynamic) Contrast Ratio
- HDMI, VGA, 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, and 1x USB Upstream Port
- Includes Power, VGA, DP, and USB 3.0 Upstream Cables
10. Dell P Series 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor (P2319H)
- More room to work free up valuable desk space with a thin monitor profile and a small monitor base that’s approximately 22% smaller than its predecessor.
- Expand your efficiency the three-sided ultrathin bezel design lets you enjoy an uninterrupted view of your content across multiple monitors.
- Adjust to your comfort pivot tilt swivel and adjust the height of your monitor for a comfortable setup all day Long or choose from a variety of mounts and stands.
- This TUV Certified monitor has a flicker-free screen with ComfortView a feature that reduces harmful Blue light emissions It’s designed to optimize eye comfort even over extended viewing.
- Connectivity technology: VGA
- 60 hertz
The Ultimate Buying Guide For 23 Inch Monitor.
Buying a 23 Inch Monitor is an experience that has changed over the years. What used to be a simple process has become rather complicated. With so many factors to consider, it can be hard to choose what's right for you and your needs. That is why we've put together this buying guide, which will hopefully make the process of buying the new 23 Inch Monitor easier for you!
How many features do I need?
The first thing to consider when buying a 23 Inch Monitor is how many features do you really need? There are so many features available in today's tools that it can be hard to know what you really need. Do you need all the bells and whistles or is a simple tool good enough? You should start by deciding what features are essential for your business.
The next step is to decide which of the features that you need are really important to you. Will those extra features make your life easier or will they add unnecessary complexity? This can be a difficult decision because you have to be honest with yourself.
If the feature that you are considering is something that you think would be nice to have, but will not really help your life in any significant way, then it is probably a good idea to pass on it. However, if you think that having this feature will make your life easier or more efficient, then by all means go for it. It may cost a little bit more, but sometimes it is worth it.
If there are two different models that have almost identical features, but one is more expensive than the other, then you will want to take a close look at them both and figure out which one has better quality. This may not always be obvious, so you will need to make your best guess as to which one will last longer or work better.
Size and Weight:
When it comes to size, the general rule is that the bigger the better. This is especially true if you plan on using your new for backpacking or other activities where space and weight are a concern. The most common sizes for these kinds of 23 Inch Monitor are between 0.5 ounces and 2 pounds.
Of course, this isn't always the case, so make sure to take your own needs into account when choosing what size you want to buy. Some of them can be as small as the size of a smartphone, while others can weigh up to 8 pounds. It all depends on what you need it for.
We hope this article has helped you figure out what is the best 23 Inch Monitor to suit your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so that we can stay connected.