You can trust our selection for Best 6 Channel Car Amplifier. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 47578 reviews for 6 Channel Car Amplifier and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for 6 Channel Car Amplifier where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for 6 Channel Car Amplifier.
Comparison Chart for 6 Channel Car Amplifier
We found 47578 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 6 Channel Car Amplifier and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||AudioControl LC-6.1200 125W x 6 Car Amplifier||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 660w Dyno-Certified RMS with Status Mode LED Indicator||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Alpine R-A90S R-Series 6/5/4/3 Channel Power Amplifier with Staggered Power||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Kenwood Excelon P-XR600-6DSP 6-Channel Car Amplifier with Digital Signal Processing and Maestro AR Interface||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||JL Audio XD600/6v2 6-Channel car Amplifier - 75 watts RMS x 6||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Wet Sounds HTX-6 Class D 6 Channel Marine Amplifier||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Garmin Fusion Signature Series 6 Channel 1500-Watt Marine Amplifier||9||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Wet Sounds HTX6: Class D 900 watt 6-Channel Amplifier (Renewed)||9||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Sony XM-GS6DSP GS Series 6/5 Channel Class-D Bluetooth Amplifier with DSP||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||4000 Watt 6 Channel Mosfet Amplifier with Wireless Bluetooth Audio Interface||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- AudioControl LC-6.1200 125W x 6 Car Amplifier
- Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 660w Dyno-Certified RMS with Status...
- Alpine R-A90S R-Series 6/5/4/3 Channel Power Amplifier with Staggered Power
- Kenwood Excelon P-XR600-6DSP 6-Channel Car Amplifier with Digital Signal Processing and Maestro AR Interface...
- JL Audio XD600/6v2 6-Channel car Amplifier 75 watts RMS x 6
- Wet Sounds HTX-6 Class D 6 Channel Marine Amplifier
- Garmin Fusion Signature Series 6 Channel 1500-Watt Marine Amplifier, a Brand
- Wet Sounds HTX6: Class D 900 watt 6-Channel Amplifier Renewed
- Sony XM-GS6DSP GS Series 6/5 Channel Class-D Bluetooth Amplifier with DSP
- 4000 Watt 6 Channel Mosfet Amplifier with Wireless Bluetooth Audio Interface
1. AudioControl LC-6.1200 125W x 6 Car Amplifier
- Configurable as 6/5/4/3/2 channel amplifier
- 6 x 200 watts @ 2 ohms – 6 x 125 watts @ 4 ohms
- 400 watts @ 4 ohms bridged – AccuBASS Processing
- MILCTM Maximum Input Level Control – GTO Signal Sense – 6 preamp inputs
- 3-way Independent Linkwitz-Riley Alignment crossovers – 2 assignable preamp outputs – PFM Subsonic Filter.
2. Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 660w Dyno-Certified RMS with Status Mode LED Indicator
- Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 660w Dyno-Certified RMS With Status Mode LED Indicator.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- Peak: (Use these ratings when comparing with the top budget brands such as Boss, Power Acoustik, etc): 2600 Watts (6 x 440 @ 2 ohms or 3 x 880 @ 4 Ohms).
- CH 1 – 6.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors.
3. Alpine R-A90S R-Series 6/5/4/3 Channel Power Amplifier with Staggered Power
- 6-channel car amplifier, 75 watts RMS x 4 + 150 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms, 100 watts RMS x 4 + 250 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms, 200 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms.
- GTO (Great Turn On) signal-sensing turn-on with Ch1/2 speaker-level input
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Staggered power amplifiers are perfect for a 3-way front-stage setup,and work great for a front/rear/sub stereo as well.
4. Kenwood Excelon P-XR600-6DSP 6-Channel Car Amplifier with Digital Signal Processing and Maestro AR Interface
- Many new cars equipped with premium amplified systems are nearly impossible to replace and very difficult to upgrade the audio performance.
- Use the KENWOOD DSP Control App (compatible with iPhone and Android) to setup the XR600-6DSP.
- The 32-Bit 192kHz DSP gives the flexibility of independent tuning and equalization that is required with the variance of speakers and location challenges being used in a typical system.
- These HEX-type terminals can accommodate up to AWG 8 – AWG 12 speaker wire thickness for better signal delivery to speakers.
- These HEX-type terminals can accommodate up to AWG 4 – AWG 6 battery and ground wire thickness for better voltage maintenance from the vehicle’s battery.
5. JL Audio XD600/6v2 6-Channel car Amplifier – 75 watts RMS x 6
- Speaker output connections: Accept up to 8 AWG wire
- Rated Power 14.4 V Stereo: 75W RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms | 100W RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
- THD at Rated Power: <1% THD, 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: 12 Hz – 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.23 in. x 7.09 in. x 2.05 in. | 260 mm x 180 mm x 52 mm
6. Wet Sounds HTX-6 Class D 6 Channel Marine Amplifier
- Features: HTX Series 6-Channel Class D Marine Amplifier.
- Conformal coated PCB boards, Completely sealed, salt-water compliant high mass heat sink, Fully stainless steel hardware, Soft start turn-on, 6, 5 or 3 channel operation, 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection), Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers, Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation, Input sensitivity: 200mV – 6.
- Frequency Response: 7 – 33,000 Hz, Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 85 dB (75watts @4ohms), Selectable Crossover Modes (Ch1-6): Low / High, Variable crossover filter: 50 – 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave, Fuse Rating: 40 A x 2, Speaker connections accept 12 – 16 AWG wiring, Dimensions: 7.
7. Garmin Fusion Signature Series 6 Channel 1500-Watt Marine Amplifier
- Class-D amplifier design delivers higher efficiency and greater output.
- Connect up to two speakers per channel at 2 ohms, or bridge two channels at 4 ohms for increased power.
- Conformal coated PCBs provide extra protection from the marine elements.
- Rigid aluminum alloy heat sink is molded for greater dissipation of heat.
- The amplifiers are available in monoblock, 4-channel, 5-channel, 6-channel and 8-channel configurations.
8. Wet Sounds HTX6: Class D 900 watt 6-Channel Amplifier (Renewed)
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Stereo 100 x 6 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- RMS Power @ 2 ohm Stereo 150 x 6 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- RMS Power @ 4 ohm Mono 300 x 3 watts RMS @ < 1.0% THD
- Input Sensitivity Variable from 0.2V to 6.1V
- Frequency Response -3dB 7Hz-33Hz
9. Sony XM-GS6DSP GS Series 6/5 Channel Class-D Bluetooth Amplifier with DSP
- Class-d amplification technology for high power
- DSP with 4.1-Channel time alignment
- Customized sound with app control
- Low and high Pass filters for accurate sound
10. 4000 Watt 6 Channel Mosfet Amplifier with Wireless Bluetooth Audio Interface
- 6 X 250W RMS @ 4 Ohms
- 6 X 350W RMS @ 2 Ohms
- 3 X 1,000W MAX @ 4 Ohms Bridged
3 Easy Ways To Save Money When Shopping Online.
Online shopping has become a popular way for consumers to save time, money, and effort. By using the Internet to make purchases, you can conveniently compare prices from a variety of retailers and even place orders from your home. But with so many websites selling similar products, it may be difficult to know where to get the best deals. Here are some tips on how you can shop online while also saving money.
1. Compare Prices
If you're looking for a specific product, you can compare prices from different retailers to find the best deal. There are many websites that allow you to search for products by brand, price, and features. If you want to save money, be sure to compare prices from a variety of retailers. For example, if you're looking for a specific type of camera, search for the product on Google Shopping and Amazon. You can also check out online stores like Best Buy and Target.
2. Look for Discounts
Many online retailers offer discounts on certain products. For example, Amazon often offers discounts on products during its annual "Prime Day" sale. If you're a member of Amazon Prime, you can take advantage of the discounts. If you're not a member, you can sign up for a free trial to take advantage of the discounts.
3. Use Coupons
If you're looking for a specific product, search for coupons on Google and other search engines. You can also find coupons on sites like RetailMeNot.com . If you're looking to save money, be sure to check out these coupon sites.
If you’re looking for ways to save money, the best place to start is by shopping online. Online shopping can be a great way to find deals and save money on items you need or want. We hope these tips have been helpful! If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know by liking our Facebook page or visiting our website today.