Are you looking for Am3 Heatsink Reviews? Our experts found 51252 number of feedback online for "Am3 Heatsink" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Am3 Heatsink. On selected products for the Am3 Heatsink you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Am3 Heatsink
51252 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Am3 Heatsink in this article.
|1||AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|2||AMD 1A02C3W00 Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/4-Pin Connector up to 100W||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|3||AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink||9||Shop On Amazon|
|4||DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes||9||Shop On Amazon|
|5||SilverStone Technology Low Profile 95W or More AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 CPU Cooler Only 54mm Tall Cooling (RL-KR01)||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||CPU Cooler with PWM CPU Cooling Fan & 3 Direct Contact CPU Heatsink Pipes Support Intel i3/i5/i7 CPU Socket LGA 775/1366/1150/1151/1155/1156 & AMD CPU FM1/FM2/FM2+/AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/AM4||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Vbestlife 12V CPU Cooling Fan||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2)||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Silverstone Tek Low-Profile Heatsink CPU Cooler with 92mm PWM Fan||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
|10||AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink & 2.75" Fan For Desktop PC Computer||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz 4.2 GHz Turbo 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste
- AMD 1A02C3W00 Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.75" Fan w/4-Pin Connector...
- AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper...
- DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes, 120mm PWM Fan and Blue LED for Intel/AMD CPUs...
- SilverStone Technology Low Profile 95W or More AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 CPU Cooler Only 54mm Tall...
- CPU Cooler with PWM CPU Cooling Fan & 3 Direct Contact CPU Heatsink Pipes Support Intel i3/i5/i7 CPU Socket...
- Vbestlife 12V CPU Cooling Fan, Extruded Aluminum Heatsink CPU Cooler Hydraulic Bearing 2200RPM High Speed...
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler , 120mm PWM Fan, Aluminum Fins, 4 Copper Direct Contact Heat Pipes...
- Silverstone Tek Low-Profile Heatsink CPU Cooler with 92mm PWM Fan, Four 6mm Heat Pipes, Intel LGA1155/1156/1150...
- AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink & 2.75"...
1. AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.2 GHz Turbo) 8-Core Socket AM3+ OEM Ver. Processor CPU with Thermal Paste
- Please note: This is an OEM ver. of FX8350, CPU will be packed in an Plastic Clam Shell***
- It will not come with Cooling Fan / Heatsink or any retail packaging
- Platform: Desktop
- Frequency: 4.0/4.2GHZ (Base/Overdrive)
- Cores: 8 / Cache: 8MB / Socket Type: AM3+ / Power Wattage: 125W
2. AMD 1A02C3W00 Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 Aluminum Heat Sink & 2.75″ Fan w/4-Pin Connector up to 100W
- AMD Aluminum Heat Sink and Fan General Features: Aluminum heat sink 2.75-inch DC Brushless fan
- Supports Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 CPUs up to 100W TDP (Thermal Design Power)
- 4-pin power connector (7.5-inch approximate length) Overall Dimensions:
- 2.1 x 2.75 x 3-inches (H x W x D, approximate) Regulatory Approvals: CE TUV cULus
3. AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink
- Official Genuine AMD Branded Product
- Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4
- Aluminum heat sink with copper core base – Pre-applied thermal paste
- Direct Contact Heat pipes
- Switchable Overclock Fan profile
4. DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX400 CPU Air Cooler with 4 Heatpipes
- Supports Intel Socket 130W LGA20XX/LGA1366/LGA115X/LGA775 and AMD Socket 125W AM4/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/FM2+/FM2/FM1.
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan with blue LED
- 4 sintered powder heatpipes directly touch the CPU surface
- Extra fan clips provided allow adding a second fan
- Can be easily installed without moving the motherboard
5. SilverStone Technology Low Profile 95W or More AMD Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 CPU Cooler Only 54mm Tall Cooling (RL-KR01)
- Designed for low profile system at only 54mm tall
- Two Ø6mm heat-pipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conducting efficiency
- Includes compact 80mm PWM fan with dual ball bearing for great cooling and durability
- For use with CPUs up to 95W or more*
- Amd Socket AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2 compatible
6. CPU Cooler with PWM CPU Cooling Fan & 3 Direct Contact CPU Heatsink Pipes Support Intel i3/i5/i7 CPU Socket LGA 775/1366/1150/1151/1155/1156 & AMD CPU FM1/FM2/FM2+/AM2/AM2+/AM3/AM3+/AM4
- CPU cooler fan size 92mm with PWM feature and blue LED lighting, it movs decent amount of air and cools down the CPU effectively while keeping noise at a lowest possible level.
- Supports Intel i3 / i5 / i7 CPUs with socket types LGA 775 / 1366 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156
- Supports AMD CPUs wit socket types AMD FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM4
- CPU Cooling Fan Specification: RPM 800 – 2200 with PWM (+/- 10%) ; Air Flow: 41 CFM (+/- 10%); Noise level: 13 – 25 dBA; LED: Blue LED lighting; Heatsink has 3 direct contact heat pipes.
- Model ROCC-16003. Quiet CPU Cooler with blue LED lighting and tool-less installation mounting kit
7. Vbestlife 12V CPU Cooling Fan
- Adopting 7015 fan, small size, but large air volume.
- It is silent CPU cooler, no noise, very comfortable to use.
- Using aluminum extruded heat sink, excellent heat dissipation performance, protect CPU from being burned.
- Suitable for AMD AM2 AM3 AM3+ FM1 FM2 FM2+.
- The installation is very convenient and you can do it yourself.
8. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R2)
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- CPU Socket: LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1200, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA1151, LGA1150, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 120 x 80 x 159 mm / 4.
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum Fins, 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipe ; Heat Sink Weight: 465g / 1.
- Fan Noise Level: 9 – 36 dBA; Fan Speed: 600-2000 RPM (PWM) ± 10% ; Fan Airflow: 24.
9. Silverstone Tek Low-Profile Heatsink CPU Cooler with 92mm PWM Fan
- Designed for low profile system at 58 mm tall. Air flow – 40.2 CFM. Noise level – 28.3 decibels
- Four 6mm heat-pipes and aluminum fins for excellent heat conducting efficiency
- Heat-pipe direct contact (HDC) technology
- Includes compact 92 mm PWM fan for excellent cooling and low noise
- For use with CPUs up to 95W or more
- Intel Socket LGA1155/1156/1150 and AMD Socket AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2 compatible
10. AMD Socket FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink & 2.75″ Fan For Desktop PC Computer
- Supports Motherboard Socket: FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/1207/940/939/754
- Aluminum heat sink
- 2.75-inch fan
- 4-pin power connector (7.5-inch approximate length)
- AMD CPUs Up To 95W TDP (Thermal Design Power)
The Ultimate Buying Guide For Am3 Heatsink.
Buying a Am3 Heatsink is an experience that has changed over the years. What used to be a simple process has become rather complicated. With so many factors to consider, it can be hard to choose what's right for you and your needs. That is why we've put together this buying guide, which will hopefully make the process of buying the new Am3 Heatsink easier for you!
How many features do I need?
The first thing to consider when buying a Am3 Heatsink is how many features do you really need? There are so many features available in today's tools that it can be hard to know what you really need. Do you need all the bells and whistles or is a simple tool good enough? You should start by deciding what features are essential for your business.
The next step is to decide which of the features that you need are really important to you. Will those extra features make your life easier or will they add unnecessary complexity? This can be a difficult decision because you have to be honest with yourself.
If the feature that you are considering is something that you think would be nice to have, but will not really help your life in any significant way, then it is probably a good idea to pass on it. However, if you think that having this feature will make your life easier or more efficient, then by all means go for it. It may cost a little bit more, but sometimes it is worth it.
If there are two different models that have almost identical features, but one is more expensive than the other, then you will want to take a close look at them both and figure out which one has better quality. This may not always be obvious, so you will need to make your best guess as to which one will last longer or work better.
Size and Weight:
When it comes to size, the general rule is that the bigger the better. This is especially true if you plan on using your new for backpacking or other activities where space and weight are a concern. The most common sizes for these kinds of Am3 Heatsink are between 0.5 ounces and 2 pounds.
Of course, this isn't always the case, so make sure to take your own needs into account when choosing what size you want to buy. Some of them can be as small as the size of a smartphone, while others can weigh up to 8 pounds. It all depends on what you need it for.
We hope this article has helped you figure out what is the best Am3 Heatsink to suit your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so that we can stay connected.