To help you find the best Car Amplifier For Competition, we have researched various products on the market and picked out 10 of the best ones. We looked at all sorts of features, including price, customer reviews, and specifications. Then we ranked them to help you find the top Car Amplifier For Competition. Read on to learn more about our findings and choose your favorite one!
Comparison Chart for Car Amplifier For Competition
Our team scanned 65704 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Car Amplifier For Competition in this article.
|1||Audio Legion AL5000.1D 5000-Watt Competition Monoblock Class D Amplifier||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Genius G4B-10.1DK 20000 Watts-Max Car Amplifier Monoblock Class-D The Beast Competition Series Linked Function||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|4||SoundQubed S1-2250.1 2300W RMS Car Audio Amplifier||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||TTZ Audio Dual 1/0 Gauge to 1/0 Gauge Amp Input Reducers (Pair) for Easy Car Audio Amplifier Competition Amp Installation||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier - 1100 High Output||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||CT Sounds AT-500.1D 700 Watt Class D Competition Mono Amplifier Car Audio||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|9||TORO TECH – R6||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Rockville dBcomp4 Competition Mono Amplifier 3000w RMS! Car Audio Amp||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Audio Legion AL5000.1D 5000-Watt Competition Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- Genius G4B-10.1DK 20000 Watts-Max Car Amplifier Monoblock Class-D The Beast Competition Series Linked...
- BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier Phantom Series, 1600 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-8...
- SoundQubed S1-2250.1 2300W RMS Car Audio Amplifier, 1 Ohm Stable Monoblock Amp Class D w/Remote Gain Control...
- TTZ Audio Dual 1/0 Gauge to 1/0 Gauge Amp Input Reducers for Easy Car Audio Amplifier Competition Amp...
- BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier 1100 High Output, Monoblock, Class...
- CT Sounds AT-500.1D 700 Watt Class D Competition Mono Amplifier Car Audio
- Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier, 2200W Max Power...
- TORO TECH R6, 8000 Watts MAX 3200 Watts RMS 0.5Ω Stable Monoblock Car Amplifier Sound Quality Class D...
- Rockville dBcomp4 Competition Mono Amplifier 3000w RMS! Car Audio Amp
1. Audio Legion AL5000.1D 5000-Watt Competition Monoblock Class D Amplifier
- 5,000 Watt Competition Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power, 4 Ohms Mono: 1,250 Watts x 1 Ch
- RMS Power, 2 Ohms Mono: 2,500 Watts x 1 CH
- RMS Power, 1 Ohm Mono: 5,000 Watts x 1 CH
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz ~ 350 Hz (+/- 1dB) | Low Pass (Band Pass) Frequency Crossover: 30 Hz ~ 90 Hz.
2. Genius G4B-10.1DK 20000 Watts-Max Car Amplifier Monoblock Class-D The Beast Competition Series Linked Function
- Linkable function (2 amplifiers) master/Slave, 86% efficiency
- Variable bass Boost: 0-18db, variable lp filter: 30Hz – 300Hz, variable phase Shift: 0-180 degrees
- Damping factor: +350, adjustable 10Hz – 60Hz subsonic filter, RCA input w/ 150Mv (8V) sensitivity
3. BOSS Audio Systems PT1600 2 Channel Car Amplifier – Phantom Series
- Power – 800 Watts Max x 2 @2-Ohms 400 Watts Max x 2 @4-Ohms 1600 Watts Max x 1 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers but also your subwoofers.
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current It controls the output voltage and current precisely by removing the output current sensing loss & eliminating all secondary feedback circuitry.
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier.
- Variable Bass Boost – With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s).
- Bridgeable – Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels.
- Specs – Dimensions 14” x 10 3” x 2 3” Weight 9 lbs
- BOSS Audio Systems provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer so long as the purchase is made through We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality.
4. SoundQubed S1-2250.1 2300W RMS Car Audio Amplifier
- CHARGING UPGRADES REQUIRED: You will damage this amp operating it on a stock charging system.
- Not for Everyday Stereo Systems: The S1-2250.
- Stays Cool as a Cucumber: Added heatsink and improved circuitry make for excellent cooling.
- Easy Install, even for Dummies: Set screw terminals connect easily to your power and speaker wire.
- Our Longevity is Your Advantage: Established in 2002 as Audioque (AQ), we have nearly 20 years of innovation behind our products.
5. TTZ Audio Dual 1/0 Gauge to 1/0 Gauge Amp Input Reducers (Pair) for Easy Car Audio Amplifier Competition Amp Installation
- TTZ Audio dual 1/0 gauge to 1/0 gauge amp input wire reducers; comes in pairs (2 pcs in a pack)
- Easy allen key operable (Size 5mm).
- High quality scratchproof material with smooth nickel plate finishing
- Smart CNC laser logo on dual 1/0 gauge car reducers metal body, logos facing upward after amp connection.
- Each item dimensions – 38 x 24 x 49 mm (L x B x H); weight – 0.
6. BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Riot Series Car Audio Subwoofer Amplifier – 1100 High Output
- Power – 1100 Max x 1 @ 2 Ohms, 550 Max x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B Topology – Class ‘A’ amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is an electrical switch that allows the flow of electrical current.
- Low & High Level Inputs – A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages.
- Variable Low-Pass Crossover – Subwoofers reproduce sound based on a number of different low-range frequencies.
- Switchable Bass Boost – Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it.
- Variable Input Gain Control – The gain control is not for adjusting volume.
- Specs – Dimensions: 9.
- Warranty – BOSS Audio Systems provides a 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty for purchases through Amazon.
7. CT Sounds AT-500.1D 700 Watt Class D Competition Mono Amplifier Car Audio
- Mono amplifier with 500 watts RMS power at 1-ohm load (12.
- Equipped with 4-way protection circuitry along with a Diode 6A60 for reverse polarity protection; sleep easy at night knowing your car audio amplifier is protected.
- Built using an advanced PCB board featuring Korean capacitors, high quality transformers and cutting-edge inductors to ensure this car amplifier class d delivers the power you need to destroy the competition in the SPL lanes.
- Internal wiring features 8AWG OFC cables for enhanced electric current allowing this car amplifier monoblock to deliver louder, cleaner, and more punchy power than other car mono amplifiers in its class.
- Heavy duty heat sink design, high power MOSFET switching technology, and silicon utilized throughout the internal components will ensure the class d amplifier car audio runs cool for even the most demanding playlists.
8. Skar Audio SKv2-1500.1D Monoblock Class D MOSFET Competition Grade Subwoofer Amplifier
- Competition Grade SPL Class D Monoblock MOSFET Car Power Amplifier
- Peak Power at 1 Ohm: 2,200 Watts | RMS Power at 1 Ohm: 1,500 Watts
- Stable at 1 Ohm, Frequency Response: 15Hz – 270Hz
- Featuring 4-Way Protection Circuitry and 1/0 Gauge Power & Ground Input Terminals for Maximum Current Flow.
- User Adjustable Low Pass Filter (Variable): 35Hz – 250Hz, Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
- Heavy Duty Advanced Heatsink Design Allows for Maximum Cooling & Efficiency | On-board Bass Boost Control (0-9dB).
9. TORO TECH – R6
- At TORO TECH our sole purpose is to offer the ultimate combination of performance, quality, style and value.
- The Toro Tech R6 is a Sound Quality Class-D Design Mono Block Car Audio Amplifier that produces 3200 Watts x 1 RMS – 8000 Watts x 1 MAX power at 0.
- The R6 features variable low pass crossovers for system flexibility.
- Selectable Bass Boost EQ ~ 0 ~ 12dB, Variable Gain Control, Soft Delay Remote Turn On/Off Circuit Eliminates Pops and Clicks, Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover, Freq.
10. Rockville dBcomp4 Competition Mono Amplifier 3000w RMS! Car Audio Amp
- Features: Rockville dBcomp4 Competition Mono Amplifier 3000w RMS Dyno-Certified! Car Audio Amp.
- Dyno Certified RMS Power Ratings: (Certified Dyno Test / Less than 1 % THD) (Use these ratings when comparing with top brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, etc).
- External 400A fuse.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Over Voltage Protection at 16V.
What is the best day to shop online?
When is the best time to shop online? The best time to shop online depends on your target market. If you are targeting people who work 9-5 jobs, then Tuesday and Thursday would be a good day to advertise. However, if you're trying to target students and young adults, then Wednesday and Friday would be better days for advertising.
The best time to advertise also depends on the type of product you are selling. If you're selling a physical product, then the best time to advertise would be during the day. However, if you're selling an online course or information product, then the best time to advertise would be at night.
Here are some statistics that show the best times to advertise:
- Sunday is the worst day of the week to advertise.
- Wednesday and Friday are the best days of the week to advertise .
- Saturday is the best day of the week to advertise if you're selling a physical product.
- Sunday and Monday are the best days of the week to advertise if you're selling an information product.
So, when should you be advertising?
Well, you can use the above statistics to help you decide.
- If you're selling a physical product, it's best to advertise on Saturday and Sunday.
- If you're selling an information product, it's best to advertise on Monday and Tuesday.
- If you're selling a service, it's best to advertise on Wednesday and Thursday.
Now, the above statistics are just averages. The best time to advertise will vary depending on your niche. If you have a very specific niche, you can find out when your target audience is online.
So, for example, if you're selling information about the history of video games, you might want to advertise on a Monday and Tuesday. However, if you're selling information about how to start a home business, you might want to advertise on a Friday and Saturday.
So, where do you find out when your target audience is online? You can use Google's free keyword planner tool . This will tell you how many people are searching for a particular keyword in a given month.
The next step is to find out how much you can expect to pay for each click on your ad. You can do this by using Google's Adwords tool. This will tell you how much each click on your ad will cost.
The final step is to decide how much you are willing to pay for a click on your ad. You can do this by dividing the amount of money you want to spend by the number of clicks you expect to get.
The results of this calculation will tell you how much you can afford to pay for each click on your ad. If the price is too high, then you may need to reconsider your target audience or adjust your budget.