Our team conducted a study of 55429 reviews for and selected the finest ones. We chose to share only the most enjoyable products from our collection so that you can make an informed choice. It was difficult to select from thousands of items available online. However, we tried to choose the best Circular Saw.
Comparison Chart for Circular Saw
We found 52569 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Circular Saw and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|3||SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide - 5280-01||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||AVID POWER Electric Circular Saw Corded 15 Amp 5||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|6||DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake||9||Shop On Amazon|
|7||BLACK+DECKER 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Laser||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|8||DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw, Tool Only BDCCS20B
- Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide 5280-01
- AVID POWER Electric Circular Saw Corded 15 Amp 5,000RPM Circular Saw with 7-1/4 Inch Saw Blade, Ideal...
- Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4,700 RPM Circular Saw w/ Blade...
- DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake, 15-Amp, Corded DWE575SB , Yellow
- BLACK+DECKER 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Laser, 13-Amp BDECS300C
- DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw, Tool Only DCS391B , Yellow
- Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2" Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade, Rip Guide, Vacuum...
- DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw, 4-1/2-Inch, Tool Only DCS571B
1. BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERCONNECT 5-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw
- VERSATILE 5-1/2 IN. BLADE – Fast-cutting blade is ideal for a range of DIY tasks.
- VARIABLE-SPEED TRIGGER – For enhanced control over every job.
- ANGLED CUTS – Bevel detents at 45 and 90 degrees for angled cuts.
- TOOL-FREE DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – For quick and easy adjustments without extra tools.
- TOOL-FREE BLADE CHANGE – Swap out the blade without extra tools.
- PIVOTING SHOE – Provides additional control.
- POWERCONNECT BATTERY SYSTEM – Interchangeable battery system means you can use one battery for multiple different tools.
- INCLUDES – (1) circular saw.
- Circular Saw features high torque motor
- Tool Free Depth of Cut and Bevel djustment
- Compact design for ease of use
2. Makita 5007Mg Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 pounds) that is well balanced and jobsite tough
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built in L.E.D lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2 to 1/2 inches at 90 degree) and bevel capacity (0 degree to 56 degree) with positive stops at 22.
- 1 year warranty
3. SKIL 15 Amp 7-1/4 Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide – 5280-01
- Powerful 15-amp motor delivers 5 300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1 4-inch carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51° bevel capacity with a positive stop at 45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility
- Safety lock/guarded trigger and power-on indicator minimize accidental starts
4. AVID POWER Electric Circular Saw Corded 15 Amp 5
- Quality Material] The AVID POWER Electric Circular Saw is made of pure copper with aluminum base plate processed by solid aluminum which provides a stronger, smoother and higher cutting accuracy.
- Versatile Structure] The circular saw bevel lever allows you to change cutting angle freely from 0° to 45°.
- Powerful Features] This corded saw is built with 15 Amp powerful motor and 7-1/4″ x 24T saw blade for better performance and heat dissipation.
- Ergonomic Design] The comfortable handle reduces fatigue, provides stronger clamping force, which makes cutting stable.
- Package Includes] 1x Circular saw, 1x 24-T Circular saw blade, 1x Cutting guide, 1x Hex key, 1x Instruction manual, and 1x Warranty card.
5. Ryobi P507 One+ 18V Lithium Ion Cordless 6 1/2 Inch 4
- ONBOARD GUIDING BASE allows you to maintain precise control over your cuts with both hands on the tool.
- CUT A VARIETY OF ANGLES with the easy-to-use bevel adjustment knob on the side of the unit.
- TOUGH ABS PLASTIC keeps the tool lightweight and sturdy so you can rip through wood with greater control.
- RUBBER OVERMOLD on the grip allows you to maintain a comfortable and firm grip, even in slippery conditions.
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: Like other tools in Ryobi’s One+ family, the P507 is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V batteries, either lithium ion or NiCad.
6. DEWALT 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- DEWALT 7 1/4 circular saw is among the lightest saws in its class (8.8 lbs.)
- Electric brake of the corded circular saw stops the blade after trigger is released
- 15 amp motor of the compact circular saw delivers power for even the toughest applications
- 57degree beveling capacity with stops at 45 degree and 22.5 degree
- Depth of cut capacity of 2 9/16 inch
- Ball bearing lower guard provides long life in harsh environments
- Durable high grade Aluminum smooth base for accurate cuts
- Lower guard design improves performance when making bevel cuts and cutting shims
- An integrated dust blower allows the user to clear its line of sight while cutting
- Patented Tough cord protection system, provides 3x durability against cord pull-out
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
7. BLACK+DECKER 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Laser
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Helps keep you comfortable and in control while minimizing muscle fatigue.
- POWERFUL MOTOR – Circular saw’s 13 Amp motor delivers effective and efficient cutting for most applications.
- LASER GUIDE – Illuminates the cut line for enhanced accuracy.
- SPINDLE LOCK – Allows for quick and easy blade changes.
- EASY BEVEL ADJUSTMENT – Make accurate angled cuts up to 45 degrees.
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT – Customize the depth to 2.5 in. at 90 degrees.
- CORDED – Corded design offers unlimited runtime for even the biggest jobs.
- INCLUDES – (1) BDECS300C circular saw, (1) circular saw blade, (1) wrench.
8. DEWALT 6-1/2-Inch 20V MAX Circular Saw
- 5150 RPM motor of DEWALT circular saw delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease.
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe of the corded circular saw provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy.
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip of the compact circular saw delivers optimal balance and control.
- 0-50 degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2-inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 degree and 45 degree and more cuts per charge.
9. Genesis GCS445SE 4.0 Amp 4-1/2″ Compact Circular Saw with 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- 4.0 Amp Motor and 3500 RPM
- Barrel Grip for One-Handed Operation – Save time and energy by using a lighter saw!
- Easy-To-Use Depth and Bevel Controls – make beveled cuts, plunge cuts, and cross cuts with ease!
- Cuts through 2x material – no need to switch to a larger saw
- Spindle lock for quick blade changes – safely and quickly change blades!
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
10. DEWALT ATOMIC 20V MAX* Circular Saw
- Brushless motor of DEWALT circular saw allows you to cut up to 369 linear feet of 3/4-inch OSB using DCB205 battery (sold separately).
- The cordless circular saw has the removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- The compact circular saw has a hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2-inch finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
- Bevel gear allows users to cut 2x material at 90 degrees with a 4-1/2-inch blade
- Electronic blade brake stops blade quickly for safety and productivity
- Bevel lever gives user the ability to bevel at 45 degrees to cut 1x dimensional lumber
- On-board dust port for dust control
Circular Saw Buying Guide
It happens to us all. You're shopping online for a new Circular Saw, and suddenly you find yourself comparing not just one product, but several! The problem is that there are too many options! While the process of buying something can be overwhelming (especially when it's something you really want), there are some strategies that will help you make the best decision possible.
The first thing you need to do is narrow down your choices. Decide what it is that you want. Is it a certain color? A specific brand? Do you want the most bang for your buck, or are you willing to pay more for a better product? Once you've decided what it is that you want, start searching for the best deal.
You should be able to find a lot of information about Circular Saw online. If you're looking at cameras, read reviews from other customers . If you're looking at TVs, check out some reviews on sites like CNET.
Do your research before you buy. Once you've narrowed down your choices, read reviews and compare prices. Make sure that the product is worth what you're paying for it.
Don't Buy It If You Don't Need It. If you're buying a product that you don't need, you're wasting your money.
You don't need to buy a designer purse if you're only going to use it once. If you really want something, save up for it. You'll appreciate it more.
Buy It For The Right Reason. Don't buy something just because it's on sale or because you think you deserve it. If you're going to spend money, make sure that it's for a good reason.
If You Can't Afford It, Don't Buy It. This is a pretty simple rule. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.
Don't Buy Things You Can Get For Free. You shouldn't pay for something that you can get for free. For example, if you're going to a party, don't buy a gift for the host.
Don't Buy Things You Can Get For Free . You shouldn't pay for something that you can get for free. For example,
We believe that shopping online should be a fun and easy experience. We've helped millions of customers find exactly what they're looking for by using our unique algorithm to recommend products based on your likes and dislikes. In this article, you'll learn about our patented technology and how it can help make choosing the best Circular Saw as simple as possible.