Our team studied on 63868 reviews available online for Light Meter For Grow Lights, chose the finest ones and prepared Light Meter For Grow Lights Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Light Meter For Grow Lights from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Light Meter For Grow Lights from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Light Meter For Grow Lights
We found 63868 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Light Meter For Grow Lights and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Quantum PAR Meter - High Precision||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement Pocket Digital Photo Illuminance Sensor||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Digital Illuminance Light Meters for Indoor Plants and Grow Lights with (0-200,000) Photographic luxmeter and for Foot Candles||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|5||VIVOSUN Soil Tester, 3-in-1 Plant Moisture Meter Light and PH Tester for Home||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Extech LT40 LED Light Meter||9.6||Shop On Amazon|
|7||ALPTHY Light Meter Lux Meter Digital Illuminance Light Meter for Plants Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer with Range up to 200||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter||9||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer, Range up to 200,000 Lux, Luxmeter...
- Quantum PAR Meter High Precision, Grow Light meter, Indoor Plants meter, Good for Growing droseras and...
- Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement Pocket...
- Digital Illuminance Light Meters for Indoor Plants and Grow Lights with Photographic luxmeter and for...
- VIVOSUN Soil Tester, 3-in-1 Plant Moisture Meter Light and PH Tester for Home, Garden, Lawn, Farm, Indoor...
- Extech LT40 LED Light Meter
- ALPTHY Light Meter Lux Meter Digital Illuminance Light Meter for Plants Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer...
- Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter, 0-200,000 Measurement Range Lux Meter
- Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter, Digital Illuminance Meter with 0-200,000 Measuring Ranges and 270...
- Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80,000lx and 3000umol/ 365-780nm Lux Meter PPFD Tester Illuminance Meter...
1. Light Meter Digital Illuminance Meter Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux and ambient temperature
- High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (10,000 Lux)
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use
- lightweight and compact, 2 years long period warranty
2. Quantum PAR Meter – High Precision
- Quantum Par Meter】This fully portable handheld PAR meter features our highly accurate, integrated Quantum Sensor that measures PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700 nm.
- Save Money:】 Best selling AND useful for your indoor growing plants and 3.
- All Indoor plants】 Data logging capability using standard mini-USB cable and proprietary data logging software and Low power consumption with built-in low battery power indication.
- High Precision】 Constant linear response curve (as opposed to other meters’ Gaussian response) yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength—perfect for measuring LED light output.
- Rechargeable】【Free return/exchange/refund if any concern】【Charging 1-2 hours before use if no power】1year warranty.
3. Lux Light Meter for Photography Grow Plants Led Photometer Lighting Intensity Brightness Measurement Pocket Digital Photo Illuminance Sensor
- AS803 Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading.
- Large LCD display and backlight.
- Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry.
- Measuring range: 0-200,000 Lux
4. Digital Illuminance Light Meters for Indoor Plants and Grow Lights with (0-200,000) Photographic luxmeter and for Foot Candles
- 【1-200,000 Max Luminance range】This light meter is an instrument that specifically measures luminosity and brightness.
- 【±4 Hight Accuracy Long Lifespan】The len is 180 degree rotatable depending in different conditions, and accuracy of test could be less than ±4.
- 3.【Multi-Function】Dada Hold|Max/Min Lock,realtime temperature,foot candles/lux switch.
- 【Lux/FC Unit Switch| LCD Backlit】This light meter has an exsiting sensor that tests real time surrounding temperature,with LCD backlit display,you will be able to see data clearly in dark places.
- 【Mini Design Delicate Easy to Carry】AS803 miniature luuxmeter has an exquisite design,small,light and convenient to carry anywhere in your pocket.
5. VIVOSUN Soil Tester
- Soil Tester: 3-in-1 Plant moisture sensor meter can test soil moisture light and pH (Design for testing soil ONLY; Do not be used to test pure water or other liquid).
- Functional: Let you know your soil when to water, control pH level, determine if plant getting adequate light.
- Moisture Range:1-10(dry to moist); Light range: 0-2000(low light to strong light); pH range: 3.
- Features: Compact and portable design for indoor/outdoor use good for gardener or planter
- Easy to Use: Durable and easy to use, plug and read,no battery needed
6. Extech LT40 LED Light Meter
- USB interface for easy setup and data download
- Selectable data sampling rates from 1 second to 24 hours
- LCD displays current readings, min/max and alarm status
- Includes Windows 2000, XP and Vista compatible analysis software
7. ALPTHY Light Meter Lux Meter Digital Illuminance Light Meter for Plants Handheld Ambient Temperature Measurer with Range up to 200
- High Precision: Measure range from 0 to 200K Lux/0 to 20KFc; High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (10,000Lux); Sampling time for 2 times each second.
- Easy To Operate: Replace the battery easily with the no screw design; Sensor cover provides enhanced protection for the light sensor.
- Multiple Function: Ambient temperature measure,Color backlight,MAX/MIN,Data hold,Low battery indication,℃/℉ Switch,Lux/Fc Switch,Auto power off after approx.
- Compact Body: Hand-held design, lightweight and extra portable case make the lux meter easy to transport; Wide range of applications including use in warehouses,factories,hospotal,office,library or home and more.
- 2 Years Extended Warranty: ALPTHY provides a 1-year limited warranty and 2 years extended warranty.
8. Dr.meter LX1330B Digital Illuminance Light Meter
- 4-Range Settings】: This high-quality digital illuminance/light meter has 4-range settings, 0/200/2,000/20,000/200,000 Lux, for a dynamic metering ability.
- High Accuracy】: With auto zeroing capabilities, you can be sure you’ll always get a reading with pinpoint accuracy, and it will always be fast!.
- EZ-Read Display】: Clearly readable info lets you read Units and Signs easily, and stay informed with the over-range indicator.
- Convenient Switches】: Get better control over your readings with Data Hold & Peak Data hold for when you’re recording information.
- Bring Anywhere】: From squeezing into tight places to keeping your load light, you can bring the Dr.
9. Dr.meter Professional LED Light Meter
- Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you’re a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must.
- Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading.
- Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn’t be easier.
- 270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room.
- Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don’t sweat it.
10. Light Meter PAR Meter Up to 80
- Because the main spectra of LED | CMH, HPS and SUNLIGHT are different, human eyes and plants have different perception abilities for these light sources.
- When testing, because you don’t need to hold it, you can avoid that the light is blocked by your body.
- When testing PPFD in a closed tent, you can close the tent completely and get the most accurate value by using our meter.
- Save manpower.
- It can test the illuminance value in small spaces or places that cannot be touched by people.
The Ultimate Buying Guide For Light Meter For Grow Lights.
Buying a Light Meter For Grow Lights is an experience that has changed over the years. What used to be a simple process has become rather complicated. With so many factors to consider, it can be hard to choose what's right for you and your needs. That is why we've put together this buying guide, which will hopefully make the process of buying the new Light Meter For Grow Lights easier for you!
How many features do I need?
The first thing to consider when buying a Light Meter For Grow Lights is how many features do you really need? There are so many features available in today's tools that it can be hard to know what you really need. Do you need all the bells and whistles or is a simple tool good enough? You should start by deciding what features are essential for your business.
The next step is to decide which of the features that you need are really important to you. Will those extra features make your life easier or will they add unnecessary complexity? This can be a difficult decision because you have to be honest with yourself.
If the feature that you are considering is something that you think would be nice to have, but will not really help your life in any significant way, then it is probably a good idea to pass on it. However, if you think that having this feature will make your life easier or more efficient, then by all means go for it. It may cost a little bit more, but sometimes it is worth it.
If there are two different models that have almost identical features, but one is more expensive than the other, then you will want to take a close look at them both and figure out which one has better quality. This may not always be obvious, so you will need to make your best guess as to which one will last longer or work better.
Size and Weight:
When it comes to size, the general rule is that the bigger the better. This is especially true if you plan on using your new for backpacking or other activities where space and weight are a concern. The most common sizes for these kinds of Light Meter For Grow Lights are between 0.5 ounces and 2 pounds.
Of course, this isn't always the case, so make sure to take your own needs into account when choosing what size you want to buy. Some of them can be as small as the size of a smartphone, while others can weigh up to 8 pounds. It all depends on what you need it for.
We hope this article has helped you figure out what is the best Light Meter For Grow Lights to suit your needs. If there is anything else we can do for you, please like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so that we can stay connected.