Our team conducted a study of 55429 reviews for and selected the finest ones. We chose to share only the most enjoyable products from our collection so that you can make an informed choice. It was difficult to select from thousands of items available online. However, we tried to choose the best Multitrack Recording Mixer.
Comparison Chart for Multitrack Recording Mixer
43958 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Multitrack Recording Mixer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|2||Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR||9.8||Shop On Amazon|
|3||Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder||9.4||Shop On Amazon|
|4||Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console||9.2||Shop On Amazon|
|5||Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder||9||Shop On Amazon|
|6||Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder||8.8||Shop On Amazon|
|7||Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||8.6||Shop On Amazon|
|8||Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|9||Allen & Heath ZEDi-10 - Compact Hybrid Audio Mixer/4x4 USB Interface (AH-ZEDi-10)||8.4||Shop On Amazon|
|10||Zoom PodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder||8.2||Shop On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, for Music, Podcasting, and More, 12-Input/ 14-Channel...
- Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR
- Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder , Black
- Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console
- Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder, Interface, Controller, 2 XLR Combo Inputs 8 Tracks, USB Audio Interface...
- Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, Rack Mountable, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card...
- Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder, 20-Input/ 22-Channel SD Card Recorder, 22-in/4-out...
- Allen & Heath ZEDi-10 Compact Hybrid Audio Mixer/4x4 USB Interface AH-ZEDi-10
- Zoom PodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder, 4 Microphone Inputs, 4 Headphone Outputs, Audio...
1. Zoom LiveTrak L-12 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- Frequency characteristics 44.
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and savable mix
- 14 -in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
2. Tascam DR-60DMKII 4-Channel Portable Audio Recorder for DSLR
- 4-track Ptable Audio Recder with Slate Transpt Controls
- 1/8″ Camera Audio In/Out
- 1/8″ Headphone Output
- 1/8″ Stereo Input
- 2 x Mic Preamps
3. Tascam DP-24SD 24-Track Digital Portastudio Multi-Track Audio Recorder
- Eighteen track faders and one master fader allows instant access to any track without selecting pages or banks of faders.
- 5″ LCD screen and select, self-illuminated buttons – make it easy to keep an eye on your entire creative process.
- Records to SD/SDHC cards to provide fast, secure and reliable capture of every vocal line, guitar lick and drum hit.
- Built-in multi effects processor and mastering tools make it easy to go from demo to finished product.
- Remote connector for optional RC-3F footswitch.
4. Tascam Model 24 Multi-Track Live Recording Console
- A full set of familiar EQ and Auxiliary knobs remove the need to menu dive, and all inputs/outputs are all on the surface for easy access.
- Features 16 high-grade TASCAM mic preamps and multiple stereo line inputs for studio-quality audio performance right out of the box.
- Capture up to 24 tracks simultaneously (at 24bit/48kHz resolution) directly to the SD card, with the ability to support punch in/out 8 tracks at the same time.
- Once a take is done, easily playback any or all recorded tracks through the console for immediate mixdown; Input Impedance: 22kΩ.
- Can act as a powerful audio interface and will connect directly to your PC or Mac for easy integration with your DAW of choice.
- Designed to be both lightweight and rugged, it can easily be carried from studio to stage with confidence in its reliability.
5. Zoom R8 Multi-Track Tabletop Recorder
- Digital recorder with 16-track playback and 8-track simultaneous recording utilizing Secure Digital (SD) memory.
- 16/24-bit/44. 1kHz linear PCM recording in WAV format
- Built-in stereo condenser microphones
- Supports cards up to 32GB SDHC
- Allows simultaneous recording on up to 8 tracks
6. Tascam Model 12 All-in-One Digital Multitrack Recorder
- 12 in / 10 Out USB Audio Interface for DAW Connectivity
- Click Output with TAP TEMPO
- Onboard MIDI Functionality
- 1-knob compressor and 3 band EQ installed on all input modules
- Dual headphone output with individual volume and source selection
7. Zoom LiveTrak L-20R Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 22-Track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- Mix, monitor, and record using an iPad
- Main outputs, 6 customizable monitor outputs, and a dedicated output for FOH monitoring and mixing
- Scene saving function, Up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
8. Zoom LiveTrak L-20 Digital Mixer & Multitrack Recorder
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono mic/line plus 2 stereo) offer up to 22Tracks of recording (up to 24-bit/96 kHz).
- 6 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable, savablemix as well as a dedicated 7th output for the sound Engineer.
- 20 built-in effects with adjustable parameters that can be applied to any channel via two dedicated EFX busses.
- 22-In/4-out USB Audio Interface Mode lets you route inputs to DAW or streaming software, even while recording to an SD card.
- Wireless control via free IOS app and optional bta-1 adapter
9. Allen & Heath ZEDi-10 – Compact Hybrid Audio Mixer/4×4 USB Interface (AH-ZEDi-10)
- The compact ZED range of mixers feature the same high-level audio and build quality as A&H’s large format touring consoles, with separate internal channel boards, Neutrik connectors and every pot fixed to the chassis.
- GS-Pre XLR microphone preamps, developed from those featured in the highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio console, these provide exceptionally low noise, massive headroom and plenty of clean gain for a full, warm sound that brings the best out of any microphone.
- A 100Hz High Pass Filter on every mono input allows unneeded low frequencies to be removed, then the 3-band MusiQ EQ uses carefully selected frequencies to ensure your sound sculpting is always musical.
- Quick switch monitoring options paired with a clear powerful headphone amplifier originally developed for XONE DJ mixers, ensure you can monitor exactly what you need to, when you need to and with any headphones.
- A built-in, high quality, 96kHz 4×4 USB interface makes it easy to capture or stream the whole mix or individual channels with ease.
- 4 x Mic/Line Inputs, 2 x Stereo ( 2 Left, 2 Right), 2 USB Audio
10. Zoom PodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder
- GREAT FOR PODCASTING: Zoom Podtrak P4 Makes Recording Professional Quality Podcasts a Breeze, as it was Designed Specifically for this purpose.
- EASY TO USE: With Zoom Multitrack Podcast Records ZP4 you can edit your Audio Recordings and More with Just Pressing the four Programmable Sound Pads That let You Add Sound Effects, Pre-recorded Segments, Jingles, as Well as a Built-in mix-minus Feature.
- ADD THAT PROFESSIONAL TOUCH: When Working with Zoom PodTrak ZP4 Multitrack Podcast Recorder You get Smooth, Clean and Powerful Sound with all the Customizable Options that this Tool Allows you Like Customizable Sound Pads to add Sound Effects, Pre-recorded Segments, Jingles, Intros, and more.
- CRISP, CLEAN SOUND: You’ll Find that any Podcast you Produce is Pure, Easy Listening with the Built-in Mix-Minus Feature Automatically Eliminates Feedback and Echo so Your Recordings Always Sound Sharp.
- TAKE IT WITH YOU: Zoom PodTrak Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder compact and portable Mini Studio – Includes a -64GB SD, 4 X Dynamic Microphone, 4 X Pro DJ Headphones, Stands, & Pop Filters and More.
A Simple Guide To Choosing The Best Multitrack Recording Mixer When Shopping Online.
You may find it difficult to choose which Multitrack Recording Mixer is best for you when shopping online. You have narrowed your search down by brand, style, and price but still couldn't seem to make up your mind. Here are some tips that will help you make the right decision when shopping online.
1 - Check the reviews: Product reviews are a great way to determine if you should purchase a particular product or not. If there are many positive reviews, then this is probably a good choice. However, if there are many negative reviews, then you should probably look for another product.
2 - Look at the price: The price of a product is one of the most important factors to consider when shopping online. You need to make sure that you are getting a good deal.
3 - Check the shipping costs: Shipping costs can add up quickly, so you need to make sure that you are not paying too much for shipping. You should also consider how long it will take for your product to arrive.
4 - Consider buying from a store: If you can find the product that you want in a physical store, then you should consider buying it there. Stores usually offer much better prices than online stores.
5 - Check for online coupons: Many online stores offer coupons and discount codes that you can use to save money. You should always check for these before you make a purchase.
6 - Check the return policy: Most online stores have a good return policy, so you can always return the product if you don't like it. Make sure that you check the return policy before you buy anything. If there is a restocking fee, then you should consider buying something else.
7 - Consider buying used: If you can find a good deal on a used product, then you should consider buying it. However, make sure that the item is in good condition before you buy it.
8 - Use a credit card: Using a credit card can help you to build your credit history, and it will also give you some protection if the product is not as advertised.
9 - Pay with PayPal: If you have an account with PayPal, then you can use it to pay for your purchases. This is a good idea because it will give you some protection if the product is not as advertised.
It's easy to get lost in the sea of options when shopping online, but don't worry. Using the tips we've provided here, you should now have the knowledge you need to choose a product that will be great for your needs and provide you with many years of enjoyment.
When it comes to ordering Multitrack Recording Mixer online, there are a lot of different factors you'll want to consider. We've provided you with a list of questions that should help guide your decision-making process and ensure you're making the right choice. If you'd like more information on how to choose the best product when shopping online, be sure to visit our website today.